- Danish stocks
- First North Copenhagen
- Bavarian Nordic
- Chr. Hansen
- DanDrit Biotech
- GN Store Nord
- Novo Nordisk
- Veloxis Pharmaceuticals
- William Demant
- Zealand Pharma
- Norwegian stocks
- Swedish stocks
- A1M Pharma
- Accelerator Nordic
- Clinical Laserthermia
- Eurocine Vaccines
- European Inst. of Science
- IDL Biotech
- Medfield Diagnostics
- Micropos Medical
- Rubicon Life Science
- SPAGO Imaging
- Vivoline Medical
- First North Stockholm
- OMX Stockholm A-F
- OMX Stockholm G-Z
- US stocks
- General discussion
- All posts
BioPorto, status of Trauma Patent at USPTO (II)
By Stengaard On 15. July 2012 · Leave a Comment · In BioPorto
Last week I gave myself a fright, when browsing the Trauma Patent application by BioPorto. The awful words “final rejection” were hanging in the air, until Corporate Lawyer Gry eased my troubled mind…
In her mail she indicated that BioPorto was prepairing a response to USPTO…
Well , she was very much to the point on july 10th the response – with proposed amendments was filed. These are the new claims:
Claims Trauma Patent july 2012
The amendments : Basically BioPorto mentions that obviousness argument and the double patenting is irrelevant – because BioPorto filed their application first and because the Trauma patent is excluding kidney injury.
Remarks on the amended claims Trauama Patent 2012
BioPorto investor from way back when... I've invested in BioPorto ever since they made their debut on the danish stock exchange, it been a looooong journey with many obstacles. But well worth it all if Bioporto maintains their patent after the proceedings in 2014, and enters into agreements with Global Distributors in 2012 and 2013 If not, then it'll take another xx.years 🙂
- BioPorto, status of Trauma Patent at USPTO I said to myself “I wonder what the present status...
- APC-PCI patent – status at EPO/USPTO Some have described BioPorto as a “one trick pony” –...
- NEW PATENT: Methods For Rapid Assessment of Severity of a Trauma On the 28’th of December 2011, EPO issued the patent...
- Bioporto, status på Traumepatent USPTO Bioporto, hvad er mon egentlig status på Traumepatent i USPTO...
- Applicant Arguments on the USPTO non-final rejection of the “NGAL exclusion patent” application. (Page 1) ...
- Lesliejek on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- Patrickciz on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- Jameskipse on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- Rickiehiela on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- James Rolitson on Good Discussion on Bronte Capital’s long thesis on Herbalife