- Danish stocks
- First North Copenhagen
- Bavarian Nordic
- Chr. Hansen
- DanDrit Biotech
- GN Store Nord
- Novo Nordisk
- Veloxis Pharmaceuticals
- William Demant
- Zealand Pharma
- Norwegian stocks
- Swedish stocks
- A1M Pharma
- Accelerator Nordic
- Clinical Laserthermia
- Eurocine Vaccines
- European Inst. of Science
- IDL Biotech
- Medfield Diagnostics
- Micropos Medical
- Rubicon Life Science
- SPAGO Imaging
- Vivoline Medical
- First North Stockholm
- OMX Stockholm A-F
- OMX Stockholm G-Z
- US stocks
- General discussion
- All posts
In my latest column i wrote about computertrading in spectrum pharmaceuticals.
In that column (written in danish) i concluded that the 100 stock trades was 67 % of all trades in Spectrum in the trading days from 31/7 to 2/8. I was watching the daily trading and concluded that spectrum was a highly manipulated stock.
In this column i have been watching the trading during the trading day at 3/8 2012 were the Spectrum share were traded up to 13,62 (up at 1,64 %). The stock was traded between 13,41 and 14,09….
During that trading day there were totally 2886 trades in Spectrum. A total of 2109 trades were 100 shares trades, or 73% aff all trades. That is a high number those computer control off the trades. But what was even more curiously is to look at the average for the 100 stock trades and the other trades. the daily average of the 100 stock trades was at 13,74 but the average of the others trades where at 13,83. It indicates to me, that a lot of the 100 stock trades were trading the stock down and the “long bets” were trading the stock up intraday.
Investor in stocks in about 5 years with some very good profits. Focusing on Biotech and Value stocks. Active investor...
- Spectrum a future Winner Being a Danish investor I first learned about Spectrum Pharmaceuticals...
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals. An Update. Spectrum update: In this update I will talk about the...
- Spectrum as an Investment (and some thoughts on TopoTarget) This is a short (sort of ) article about Investment...
- The Spectrum Pharmaceuticals “Bio CEO Conference”: Yesterday BIO CEO Conference from Spectrum Pharmaceuticals was as expected....
- Spectrum today Long time since my latest post about Spectrum? Probably because...
- Lesliejek on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- Patrickciz on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- Jameskipse on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- Rickiehiela on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- James Rolitson on Good Discussion on Bronte Capital’s long thesis on Herbalife