- Danish stocks
- First North Copenhagen
- Bavarian Nordic
- Chr. Hansen
- DanDrit Biotech
- GN Store Nord
- Novo Nordisk
- Veloxis Pharmaceuticals
- William Demant
- Zealand Pharma
- Norwegian stocks
- Swedish stocks
- A1M Pharma
- Accelerator Nordic
- Clinical Laserthermia
- Eurocine Vaccines
- European Inst. of Science
- IDL Biotech
- Medfield Diagnostics
- Micropos Medical
- Rubicon Life Science
- SPAGO Imaging
- Vivoline Medical
- First North Stockholm
- OMX Stockholm A-F
- OMX Stockholm G-Z
- US stocks
- General discussion
- All posts
Good Discussion on Bronte Capital’s long thesis on Herbalife
By John A On 6. January 2013 · 2 Comments · In Herbalife
Link at Partner site Stocks DD-> http://stocksdd.blogspot.com/2013/01/comments-to-bronte-capitals-thesis.html
About John A
- Chapman on Herbalife : Chapman’s Long thesis Vs Ackman’s Short Thesis Partner site Stocks DD has info on this – >...
- TARO Long Thesis by Value Investor Club Thesis from user miser861 in valueinvestorclub.com Contributed by John A....
- One of the MOST FASCINATING INVESTMENTS in the new year… Says my friend John from Stocks DD that Herbalife might...
- Herbalife – Post-Ackman presentation – questions to ask before taking long or short position Read all about it on Stocs DD. http://stocksdd.blogspot.dk/2012/12/herbalife-post-ackman-presentation.html ...
- News on TARO… In collaboration with our partnersite Stocks DD. Our partner site Stocks DD has these interesting posts on...
2 Responses to Good Discussion on Bronte Capital’s long thesis on Herbalife
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Lesliejek on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- Patrickciz on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- Jameskipse on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- Rickiehiela on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- James Rolitson on Good Discussion on Bronte Capital’s long thesis on Herbalife
Amalthea Performance – Bronte Capital – has completely lost their marbles, what a dog.
Their performance is terrible and they are all over the place.
Time to withdraw and get out now.
John Hempton is spending his time chasing butterflies.
Bronte Capital has returned -1.2% over the last 12 months.
What is the expected returns moving forward?
Are they focused on their business?