- Danish stocks
- First North Copenhagen
- Bavarian Nordic
- Chr. Hansen
- DanDrit Biotech
- GN Store Nord
- Novo Nordisk
- Veloxis Pharmaceuticals
- William Demant
- Zealand Pharma
- Norwegian stocks
- Swedish stocks
- A1M Pharma
- Accelerator Nordic
- Clinical Laserthermia
- Eurocine Vaccines
- European Inst. of Science
- IDL Biotech
- Medfield Diagnostics
- Micropos Medical
- Rubicon Life Science
- SPAGO Imaging
- Vivoline Medical
- First North Stockholm
- OMX Stockholm A-F
- OMX Stockholm G-Z
- US stocks
- General discussion
- All posts
NGAL, AKI after Liver Transplantations
By Stengaard On 20. June 2012 · Leave a Comment · In BioPorto
NGAL measurement has a role to play in detecting AKI after Liver Transplantations. In a very interesting article found on Bioporto.com Taiwanese doctos have looked into that relationship.
Measurements in Taiwan are done using the NGALTest from BioPort (amongst others)
Concentrations of sCr and urinary creatinine (uCr) were measured using the Jaffe kinetic method (Toshiba 200FR autoanalyzer; Toshiba, Inc., Tokyo, Japan); uNGAL was measured using chemiluminescent microparticle immunoassay (ARCHITECH Urine NGAL assay; Abbott Diagnostics, Abbott Park, IL, USA); and pNGAL was measured using particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassay (The NGAL test; BioPorto Diagnostics, Gentofte, Denmark). As uNGAL may be diluted or concentrated depending on urinary output, uNGAL concentration was normalized relative to uCr:
BioPorto investor from way back when... I've invested in BioPorto ever since they made their debut on the danish stock exchange, it been a looooong journey with many obstacles. But well worth it all if Bioporto maintains their patent after the proceedings in 2014, and enters into agreements with Global Distributors in 2012 and 2013 If not, then it'll take another xx.years 🙂
- Will they ever bring the NGAL test to the market? In November 2010, a productmanager from Beckman Coulter Diagnostics said:...
- The Scarlet Abbreviation: NGAL. NGAL will save lives and money. Or so a study...
- Complete evaluation of NGAL-test on bc 5822 In relation to the former post, stating that an evaluation...
- BioPorto Q1 figures, a positive non-event Today BioPorto released its Q1 figures. Nothing much was expected,...
- Blast injury / Shotgun injury – and NGAL Summer of 2011 brought – amongst record rains and rare...
Tagged with: Abbott • BioPorto • Liver Transplants • NGAL
- Lesliejek on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- Patrickciz on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- Jameskipse on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- Rickiehiela on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- James Rolitson on Good Discussion on Bronte Capital’s long thesis on Herbalife