- Danish stocks
- First North Copenhagen
- Bavarian Nordic
- Chr. Hansen
- DanDrit Biotech
- GN Store Nord
- Novo Nordisk
- Veloxis Pharmaceuticals
- William Demant
- Zealand Pharma
- Norwegian stocks
- Swedish stocks
- A1M Pharma
- Accelerator Nordic
- Clinical Laserthermia
- Eurocine Vaccines
- European Inst. of Science
- IDL Biotech
- Medfield Diagnostics
- Micropos Medical
- Rubicon Life Science
- SPAGO Imaging
- Vivoline Medical
- First North Stockholm
- OMX Stockholm A-F
- OMX Stockholm G-Z
- US stocks
- General discussion
- All posts
OD is not an overdose (on this site)
By Stengaard On 27. January 2012 · Leave a Comment · In BioPorto
OD and OP… On this site – as most sites for afficionados /connoisseurs abbreviations are used frequently. For the trained skilled reader of these pages they makes sense, but for someone just browsing – that might not be he case… Recently we’ve been introduced to two new ones –
OD = Opposition Division within EPO (European Patent Organsation) … The Opposition Division is an integrated part of EPO and handles complaints about patents issued.
OP = Oral proceedings,
A hearing that is used as the final conclusive presentation of new (or old) arguments – that can be used to change/uphold the verdict of the issued patent.
Statistically 1/3 of all patents are revoked (sent back to EPO for renewed scrutiny) 1/3 is maintained in amended form (normally minor changes or limitations) og 1/3 af maintained unchanged
BioPorto investor from way back when... I've invested in BioPorto ever since they made their debut on the danish stock exchange, it been a looooong journey with many obstacles. But well worth it all if Bioporto maintains their patent after the proceedings in 2014, and enters into agreements with Global Distributors in 2012 and 2013 If not, then it'll take another xx.years 🙂
- OD is not an overdose (on this site) OD and OP… On this site – as most sites for...
- NEW PATENT: Methods For Rapid Assessment of Severity of a Trauma On the 28’th of December 2011, EPO issued the patent...
- Revokation of CCH’s NGAL patent (Cincinnati Children’s Hospital) We have the greatest respect for the work of CCH,...
- APC-PCI patent – status at EPO/USPTO Some have described BioPorto as a “one trick pony” –...
Tagged with: OD • OP • Opposition Division • Oral proceedings
- Lesliejek on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- Patrickciz on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- Jameskipse on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- Rickiehiela on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- James Rolitson on Good Discussion on Bronte Capital’s long thesis on Herbalife