- Danish stocks
- First North Copenhagen
- Bavarian Nordic
- Chr. Hansen
- DanDrit Biotech
- GN Store Nord
- Novo Nordisk
- Veloxis Pharmaceuticals
- William Demant
- Zealand Pharma
- Norwegian stocks
- Swedish stocks
- A1M Pharma
- Accelerator Nordic
- Clinical Laserthermia
- Eurocine Vaccines
- European Inst. of Science
- IDL Biotech
- Medfield Diagnostics
- Micropos Medical
- Rubicon Life Science
- SPAGO Imaging
- Vivoline Medical
- First North Stockholm
- OMX Stockholm A-F
- OMX Stockholm G-Z
- US stocks
- General discussion
- All posts
Lakhmir S. Chawla & John A. Kellum in “nature” * We believe that some existing biomarkers such as NGAL will begin to shape clinical practice…..
Roy Zwanziger Alere (Inverness) Q&A about 1,6 billion dollars paid for Biosite ;“…I would say that if NGAL comes in reasonable, Biosite was a very cheap acquisition…”
Dr. Khurana, Singapore ** “NGAL has several characteristics of an ideal biomarker”
D., Bellomo Austin Hospital ” Our findings suggest an important analogy between the troponin/creatine kinase relationship in acute myocardial infarction and the NGAL/creatinine relationship in AKI
BioPorto investor from way back when... I've invested in BioPorto ever since they made their debut on the danish stock exchange, it been a looooong journey with many obstacles. But well worth it all if Bioporto maintains their patent after the proceedings in 2014, and enters into agreements with Global Distributors in 2012 and 2013 If not, then it'll take another xx.years 🙂
- An amazing survey – it’s a MUST read :) http://www.urologytoday.net/article/new-biomarker-improves-acute-kidney-injury-diagnosis/ quotes: This study describes a new biomarker (NGAL) that...
- Is NGAL the Troponin of the kidney? An article in Clinical Laboratory Online, written by Dr. Marlies Ostermann and...
- Revokation of CCH’s NGAL patent (Cincinnati Children’s Hospital) We have the greatest respect for the work of CCH,...
- Just in case your German is less than perfect Neue biomarker verbessern voraussage akuten. in short : NGAL is...
- Is Bioporto “fencing in” the ER’s? Is BioPorto trying to prevent usage of Alere’s Triage NGAL-test in...
- Lesliejek on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- Patrickciz on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- Jameskipse on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- Rickiehiela on Chat transcript regarding the NGAL distr. Agreement with the Wiener Group. (In danish)
- James Rolitson on Good Discussion on Bronte Capital’s long thesis on Herbalife